At Melbourne Marine we offer in-house finance with expert advice to ensure you receive the right information about your intended finance package. Our in-house business manager has over 18 year’s experience, specialising in Marine Finance solutions.
We offer same day pre-approvals.
Our customer service is of the highest standard and our finance staff will guide you through every step to make your process of getting on the water a pleasure.
Finance is available on all new, used boats and repowering of your existing boat.
We are aligned with Australian Marine Finance (AMF) and Mercury Finance.
How do I apply?
Often there is no need to visit us, as your application can simply be taken over the phone. If you prefer to sit down face to face with us, make sure you bring the following identification and supporting documents:
- Drivers Licence (certified by a JP)
- Two (2) most recent payslips
Club Marine Boat Insurance
Whatever your style of boat, you’ll want to make sure it’s protected. That’s where Melbourne Marine Centre can help.
Whether you’re fishing, water skiing or just enjoying the view; hitting the water should be easy and fun. You want to know that if something happens to your boat or trailer, in or out of the water, Club Marine Insurance will take care of you.
Why choose Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance through Melbourne Marine Centre, underwritten by Allianz?
Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance is there to protect you, and deliver a claims service you can trust, should the worst happen. Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance offers:
- Accidental damage cover for your boat, motor, and trailer, all in one policy.
- Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
- Up to $10,000 for fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board (up to $1,500 per item).
- Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
- Salvage and Removal of Wreck costs in addition to the Sum Insured.
- Broad and flexible range of cover options, including water-skiers liability, discounts for layup periods, racing cover and agreed values. Eligibility criteria may apply.
- Club Marine Assist – roadside assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
- The Club Marine App, with exclusive member access to weather alerts, plus the ability to record incidents, lodge claims, and manage your policy.
For more information on how Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance can protect your boat, read the Product Disclosure Statement
For more information on how Club Marine Assist can support you, read the Club Marine Brochure
How to claim
To make an insurance claim online:
Online, any time in less than 10 minutes
It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the online claim form, and once received an emailed confirmation of receipt will be forwarded to you within one business day, and one of Club Marine’s friendly claims consultants will contact you within 2 business days of receiving your claim application.
- Secure form
- No phone queues
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- You can submit your boat insurance claim form 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Before you submit a claim
You’ll find that completing your online claim form is quicker if you have these details at hand before you start.
- Your policy information.
- Information about the incident, such as the date, where the damage occurred etc.
- Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for.
- Information about any other people, boats, vehicles or property involved.
- Quotations for repairs, photographs of the damage, and any other documents that may be relevant.
Over the phone
Alternatively, you can call Club Marine on 1300 00 CLUB (2582), and select option 3 for claims, and one of Club Marine’s friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
Mercury marine Centre, ABN 30 601 642 353 is an Agent of Club Marine Limited (“Club Marine”) ABN 12 007 588 347
AFSL 236916. Club Marine is an agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and is a member of the Allianz Group.
Club Marine is authorised by Allianz to enter into contracts of Pleasure Craft Insurance on their behalf under binder as if it were the insurer. We are authorised by Club Marine to enter into contracts of insurance on its behalf. We and Club Marine do not act on your behalf.
We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial position or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits, exclusion and underwriting criteria apply. Before making a decision please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement.
Club Marine Assist is provided by Club Marine Limited. Assistance services are provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177, trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Limits, exclusions and terms and conditions apply.
If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Please ask us for more details.
For over 70 years Mercury Marine has produced quality, innovative and reliable marine products and now owners of the world’s premiere marine engine brand can enjoy special member benefits when joining Mercury Insurance. Benefits such as:
- Three year new for old replacement*,
- Genuine parts used on repairs*, and
- Access to Australia’s leading Marine Assistance Package