- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in Wi-Fi® for access to ActiveCaptain™ app so you can receive smart notifications¹, access Quickdraw Contours Community and transfer waypoints and software update notifications
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, sunlight-readable 9” display and intuitive user interface
The STRIKER Plus 9sv fishfinder with a bright 9” display and built-in GPS features Quickdraw Contours map drawing software, which stores up to 2 million acres of content with 1’ contours. Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar provides crystal-clear images with remarkable target separation. Get nearly photographic images of what passes below and beside your boat with CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars. Use built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the ActiveCaptain app for smart notifications¹, access to Quickdraw Contours Community data and more.
Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you and your fellow fishermen. While you are trolling the shorelines and the depths, Quickdraw Contours mapping software creates HD fishing maps of the places you’ve been. No special knowledge is required. STRIKER Plus 9sv can now store up to 2 million acres of your Quickdraw Contours maps with 1’ contours.
STRIKER Plus 9sv features built-in Wi-Fi, so you can pair with the free, all-in-one ActiveCaptain app. Once paired, you can get smart notifications¹ right on your screen. You can also access the Quickdraw Contours Community to share some of your new maps or download new data from the community. You’ll even be able to get updates for your fishfinder using the Wi-Fi connection and the ActiveCaptain app.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images
STRIKER™ Plus 9sv supports Garmin ClearVü™ scanning sonar, which gives you a nearly photographic, wide image of what passes below your boat. It also supports Garmin SideVü™ scanning sonar for a crisp, clear view of what lies off to each side of your boat, so you can clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar provides clear fish arches and remarkable target separation.