Step up in performance to a 3BB and 1RB spin reel, without a giant leap in price. An ideal entry point for those spending more time on the water.
Okuma’s Alaris represents untouchable value for anglers who want to take a step up in quality, without blowing the fishing budget. Ideally suited to both lure and bait fishing, these reels have proven themselves to deliver great performance with a rock-solid feel, super-smooth drag, and a light yet tough graphite body.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 3BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminium, 2-tone anodised spool with LCS lip
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
Model Gear Ratio Weight Max Drag Mono Capacity – LBS/YDS Capacity mm/Metres ALS-20 4.8:1 199g 5.4kg 2/280, 4/140, 6/110 0.15/250, 0.20/140, 0.25/90 ALS-30 5.0:1 238g 7.2kg 6/240, 8/200, 10/160 0.20/300, 0.25/200, 0.30/130 ALS-45 5.0:1 295g 9kg 10/295, 12/240, 14/210 0.30/240, 0.35/170, 0.40/125 ALS-55 4.5:1 422g 14kg 0.30/300, 0.35/220, 0.40/170 ALS-65 4.5:1 427g 14kg 0.40/220, 0.45/170, 0.50/140