Step up in performance to a 3BB and 1RB spin reel, without a giant leap in price. An ideal entry point for those spending more time on the water.
Okuma’s Alaris represents untouchable value for anglers who want to take a step up in quality, without blowing the fishing budget. Ideally suited to both lure and bait fishing, these reels have proven themselves to deliver great performance with a rock-solid feel, super-smooth drag, and a light yet tough graphite body.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 3BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminium, 2-tone anodised spool with LCS lip
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
|Model||Gear Ratio||Weight||Max Drag||Mono Capacity – LBS/YDS||Capacity mm/Metres|
|ALS-20||4.8:1||199g||5.4kg||2/280, 4/140, 6/110||0.15/250, 0.20/140, 0.25/90|
|ALS-30||5.0:1||238g||7.2kg||6/240, 8/200, 10/160||0.20/300, 0.25/200, 0.30/130|
|ALS-40||5.0:1||260g||7.9kg||8/260, 10/220, 12/180||0.25/260, 0.30/180, 0.35/130|