Avenger spinning reels feature Okuma’s Precision Elliptical Gearing System and Cyclonic Flow Rotor design that creates less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, longer line life, while minimising water intrusion and corrosion.
The Avenger range offers anglers a serious spinning reel that everyone can afford, that is available in a wide range of sizes to suit a myriad of different species and techniques.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
- 6BB + 1RB for smoothness and performance
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: cyclonic flow rotor technology
- Precision elliptical gearing system
|Model||Gear Ratio||Weight||Max Drag||Mono Capacity – LBS/YDS||Capacity – mm/Metres|
|AV-2500||5.0:1||224g||7kg||6/180, 8/150, 10/125||0.20/230, 0.25/150, 0.30/105|
|AV-3000||5.0:1||220g||7kg||6/210, 8/170, 10/140||0.20/265, 0.25/170, 0.30/115|
|AV-4000||5.0:1||283g||8kg||8/265, 10/220, 12/185||0.25/260, 0.30/180, 0.35/135|
|AV-6000||4.5:1||400g||15kg||12/280, 16/195, 20/165||0.30/275, 0.35/200, 0.40/155|
|AV-8000||4.8:1||572g||16kg||12/380, 16/265, 20/225||0.40/210, 0.45/165, 0.50/135|
|AV-10000||4.8:1||557g||16kg||12/465, 16/325, 20/270||0.40/255, 0.45/200, 0.50/165|