The ARIA is a quality entry level ball bearing reel with a solid feel and features that step it above what many classify as ‘entry level’.
Excellent value for money for the enty level and social angler, these spin reels offer outstanding performance that far exceeds other reels in the same price bracket.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 1 ball bearing drive for smoothness and durability
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Machined aluminium, anodised spool
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
|Model||Gear Ratio||Weight||Max. Drag||Mono Capacity – LBS/YDS||Capacity – mm/Metres|
|AR-20A||4.8:1||181g||5.4kg||2/280, 4/140, 6/110||0.15/250, 0.20/140, 0.25/90|
|AR-30A||5.0:1||221g||7.2kg||6/240, 8/200, 10/160||0.20/300, 0.25/200, 0.30/130|
|AR-40A||5.0:1||235g||7.9kg||8/260, 10/220, 12/180||0.25/260, 0.30/180, 0.35/130|
|AR-55A||4.5:1||375||14kg||0.30/300, 0.35/220, 0.40/170|
|AR-65A||4.5:1||380||14kg||0.40/220, 0.45/170, 0.50/140|