ITX Carbon spinning reels are built for ultimate spin performance.
The lightweight and rigid C-40X long strand carbon fibre used in the body, side plates, and rotor provides exceptional strength where it is needed the most. A machined aluminium screw-in handle assures positive engagement and stability. 7HPB +1RB high performance ball bearing system and precision machine cut brass pinion gear keeps the reel feeling both rigid and smooth.
A machined aluminium 2-tone anodised spool is surrounded by Okuma’s Cyclonic Flow Rotor system that increases air flow through the ported rotor, minimising moisture retention throughout the reel. Housed in the spool is a slick multi-disc carbon fibre drag system, with hydro-block gasket to prevent water intrusion for consistent drag performance.
- Lightweight and rigid C-40X carbon body, sideplates and rotor
- Multi-disc carbon fibre drag system with Hydro Block gasket
- 7HPB+1RB high performance grease packed bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology
- Machined aluminium screw in handle design
- TGT Grip: Traction Grip Technology
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Machined aluminium, 2-tone anodised spool
- Durable 1-pcs solid aluminium, anodised bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalization System
|Model||Gear ratio||Weight||Max Drag||Mono Capacity: lb›dia. mm›metres|
|ITX-1000||5.0:1||200g||3kg||4lb›0.15›250m 6lb›0.20›140m 8lb›0.25›90m|
|ITX-2500||5.0:1||235g||8kg||6lb›0.20›250m 8lb›0.25›165m 10lb›0.30›110m|
|ITX-4000||5.0:1||285g||10kg||8lb›0.25›260m 10lb›0.30›180m 12lb›0.35›130m|
|ITX-2500H||6.0:1||235g||8kg||6lb›0.20›250m 8lb›0.25›165m 10lb›0.30›110m|
|ITX-3000H||6.0:1||235g||8kg||6lb›0.20›300m 8lb›0.25›200m 10lb›0.30›130m|
|ITX-4000H||6.0:1||285g||10kg||8lb›0.25›260m 10lb›0.30›180m 12lb›0.35›130m|